Writing a book is hard work.
Launching a book successfully can be even harder if you don't know where to begin.
That's why we created Your Bestselling Launch Plan. That's right, a book launch plan for YOU.
Learn how to successfully launch your book with a carefully curated step-by-step guide, complete with task lists, educational guides, compiled research, author-specific resources, and templates to save you unnecessary time.
We've taken the proven tactics and strategies we have found works for our best-selling authors at Burning Soul Press, and compiled them into a detailed resource for more authors to leverage, because it shouldn't be difficult to share your story with the world.
- Avoid countless hours of research and trial and error by being handed the proven strategies and techniques that have worked time and again for multiple best-selling authors
- Simplify your launch planning with convenient checklists and detailed guidance
- Streamline your tasks and projects with ready-to-use image templates, social media graphics, and drafted emails to work from
- Launch your book with confidence and FUN with the knowledge and tools to help you reach your goals
The course is wholly online, and includes educational video tutorials from the Burning Soul Press team, with linked external and Burning Soul Press developed resources. The workbook includes your own task lists, sections to build your launch strategy within the pages, whether on your computer or printed out, along with a bonus: email and image design templates to download and work from. Ultimately, it comes down to your learning preference, but we believe the two combined will provide you with every bit of guidance you need for a strong book launch strategy.
P. 4 - Publishing Foundation Checklist so you know what you need before you get started on the best-seller planning
P. 5 - Book formatting resources so your book is professionally formatted and looks as good as it can
P. 9 - Launch Prep Checklist so you don't have to doubt if you did everything needed
P. 10 - Launch team email sequence guide and 7 email templates so you don't have to figure out what to say, we've provided you with every sentence
P. 15 - 10 launch graphic templates so you don't have to design your images from scratch
P. 19 - Online launch party checklist, with tutorials, invitation templates and a launch party script template so you can focus on celebrating and not have to scramble to bring it all together
P. 20 - Press release and pitch letter guidance templates so you can maintain the excitement and impact of your book
P. 24 - Launch week checklists so you can stay on task and delegate if needed
P. 28 - Post-launch strategy guidance
P. 29 - Book review acquisition training since reviews help sell your book
P. 33 - Bookstore event guidance because in-person signing events are fun
P. 36 - Book tour task list and suggestions so you can bring your book to new crowds
P. 42 - How-To for developing and selling merchandise and swag because it lets other people sell your book for you
Throughout the workbook, there are several sections to take notes, create your own lists, check off your tasks, and personalize YOUR launch plan.
Launching your book is one of the most exciting steps of the publishing process. Invest in your ability to enjoy it.
Your step-by-step guide to a successful book launch includes:
- task lists for each project, complete with a personal checklist
- proven strategies and tactics developed by the Burning Soul Press team and used with our very own authors to become a #1 best seller
- resources with compiled research and email + image design templates created for YOU to provide you with a launching pad so you don't have to start from scratch
- guidance and tutorials on necessary platforms and processes for your book launch so you know how to get the most out of your launch
- a clear path to connecting with your readers, gaining reviews, and making the impact you dreamt of