It's time to get your book out of your head and onto the pages of your book!
Join Lauren Eckhardt, award-winning and bestselling author, book coach, and ghostwriter, during this free three-day workshop, as she coaches you, the way she does her own clients, to get your book down on paper and out into the world.
What you'll learn:
- How to set real writing goals and stick to them, including combatting writers block and finding inspiration
- How to identify and hone in on your one core promise to your reader and build your story around it
- The various ways you can structure your stories and ideas into a nonfiction, plus tips for planning and plotting your book
- The best way to conduct market research so you understand your niche and connecting with your reader
- How to develop your pitch and blurb to hook your target readers
Join us August 23-25 at 11 A.M. CT.
When you sign up for this free 3-day workshop, you also get free access to our Fiction and Nonfiction Outlines.