This course contains our July Workshop Series: Writing for IMPACT, What you need to know before self-publishing, and Sharing Your Message: Promotion for Authors.
Writing for IMPACT: Writing for IMPACT is at the core of creating a powerful and meaningful book - something ALL authors strive for! Learn:
- Why and how you should identify your book's theme and your personal "why"
- How to determine your core message of your story
- The best strategy to build stories around your core message that will build up to create breakthroughs for your readers
What You Need To Know Before Self-Publishing: Self-publishing is one of the most powerful ways you can share your story: you own your work legally, maintain complete control over your message, and chart your own path to share your message in a way that feels authentic to you. Learn:
- How to manage your editing process yourself
- The best way to set up your publishing timeline and manage changes
- How to conduct market research while you design your book
- How to publish your work under your own imprint to grow your brand
Share Your Message: Promotion for Authors: Book promotion is all about how you represent yourself and your brand to your readers and how to position yourself to reach aligned and engaged audience who are interested in your message. Learn:
- An overview of the facets of book promotion so you know about every way you can reach your future readers.
- How you should manage your author platforms to connect deeply with your readers.
- How to position yourself in front of new audiences, such as on podcasts or guest blogging and how to pitch yourself.
- What it takes to run a successful launch team so your book makes a splash from day one.
By registering for free access to the workshop series, you receive the workshop recordings, workbooks, and presentation slides, as well as a few additional free guides to get you started.